Ketchum’s recent Marketing to Moms global study — which premiered on the M2Moms® 2014 stage — reveals disconnects between moms’ significant earning power and other important parts of their lives. Learn more on Tuesday, December 16, as Kelley Skoloda, Ketchum partner and director, Global Brand Marketing practice, and Elisa Camahort-Page, co-founder and COO, BlogHer, discuss the radical shift in women’s attitudes and purchase behaviors and how they differ across the globe.
– The four S’s of reaching today’s Breadwinning “PheMOM”
– How women define personal success and what makes them feel in control of their destiny
– Unexpected similarities and differences among women in the U.S., the U.K., China and Germany
– The surprising new luxury item for time-starved moms
– Why moms often make the smartest consumer and who they trust online