Motherhood Maternity®, in partnership with the National Football League®, has announced a brand new way for expectant women everywhere to show off their team spirit. Beginning August 1, 2009, officially licensed NFL maternity t-shirts will be available bearing NFL team logos. Every Motherhood Maternity store, including those within Destination Maternity locations, will carry a selection of team t-shirts in sizes small through extra large, based on the store’s geographic location. Also as of August 1st, all NFL maternity t-shirts will also be available online at www.motherhood.com, www.destinationmaternity.com, and www.nflshop.com. The websites will carry the entire selection of t-shirts in all sizes, and select teams in plus sizes. Now Mom-to-Be can show her colors all season long. Made from soft, 100% cotton, this t-shirt is designed for the growing belly and is cut to hug and flatter her curves. “We are so excited to offer these officially licensed NFL team t-shirts to the expectant mom,” said Rebecca Matthias, president and chief creative officer of Motherhood Maternity. “Now on game day she’ll be in the center of the action, supporting her team in style.”
- Infographic: Brands Play a More Significant Role in Smaller vs. Larger Purchases ow.ly/Qbf6P 12 hours ago
- Michelle Poris of @AskSmartyPants’ 2015 will share insights from their Young Love Study at #M2Moms 2015 ow.ly/QbiEG Register now! 13 hours ago
- Mobile Marketing Important To Advertisers, But Not Top Priority ow.ly/Qb7uo 13 hours ago
- I just supported Disney Dream Up w/ @CitizenDisney thndr.it/1Cp2Zs9 1 week ago
- Five rules for marketing to women from @M2W_Conference stakeholders @fletcherpr shar.es/1qDtN4 3 weeks ago
- Internet everywhere, smartphones, homemakers propel fantasy sports to become even bigger @Technavio bit.ly/1Lyy6Dz 4 weeks ago
All content copyright 2008-2013 PME® Enterprises, LLC. PME®, PME EVENTS, and M2Moms® are trademarks and servicemarks of PME® Enterprises, LLC.