Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “What Mom’s Think & Do 2009” report to their offering. With this concise, 37-page executive briefing, marketers will gain a clear understanding of:
- How moms’ need for “me” time plays out in family life, self-care and work
- Moms’ greatest stress points
- What mothers want in a store
- Moms’ attitudes toward advertising to them . . . and to their kids
- Blogs and other online experiences as the ultimate moms communities
- How the family table reflects moms’ conflicting priorities
- And more.
Through topline findings from more than 63 research sources, “What Moms Think & Do” will help marketers recognize the conflicting roles moms play, so they can establish a rapport with them through products, services and advertising that complement their complex lifestyles. Plus, each abstract is fully sourced so brands can delve deeper into research that is critical to their next on- and offline campaign. Companies can use the data to effectively tailor the message in of their next moms-oriented marketing effort.