Motherhood Maternity®, in partnership with the National Football League®, has announced a brand new way for expectant women everywhere to show off their team spirit. Beginning August 1, 2009, officially licensed NFL maternity t-shirts will be available bearing NFL team logos. Every Motherhood Maternity store, including those within Destination Maternity locations, will carry a selection of team t-shirts in sizes small through extra large, based on the store’s geographic location. Also as of August 1st, all NFL maternity t-shirts will also be available online at www.motherhood.com, www.destinationmaternity.com, and www.nflshop.com. The websites will carry the entire selection of t-shirts in all sizes, and select teams in plus sizes. Now Mom-to-Be can show her colors all season long. Made from soft, 100% cotton, this t-shirt is designed for the growing belly and is cut to hug and flatter her curves. “We are so excited to offer these officially licensed NFL team t-shirts to the expectant mom,” said Rebecca Matthias, president and chief creative officer of Motherhood Maternity. “Now on game day she’ll be in the center of the action, supporting her team in style.”
- @MarketWithMums Sorry, no, we do not stream the conference. We wish you could be with us here in person! 7 minutes ago
- RT @SCHugarmama: Off to my 7th? 8th? Marketing to Moms today. My fave MVD. #M2Moms 19 minutes ago
- RT @okrpagency: What do sex, technology and improv have in common? @OKRP and @ZenoGroup answer the question on Oct 23. #M2Moms 19 minutes ago
- Barbie Slides 21% But Mattel Says There's A Lot Of Sales Left In The Old Dame Yet 10/17/2014 bit.ly/1Cvkdy9 4 days ago
- Katie Holmes Asks For #YourBestBeautiful In New Olay Campaign 10/17/2014 bit.ly/1wNg4Up 4 days ago
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Campaign Leverages New Flavor, 30th Anniv. Retro Appealing to Moms bit.ly/1CveuZ8 4 days ago
All content copyright 2008-2013 PME® Enterprises, LLC. PME®, PME EVENTS, and M2Moms® are trademarks and servicemarks of PME® Enterprises, LLC.