Motherhood Maternity®, in partnership with the National Football League®, has announced a brand new way for expectant women everywhere to show off their team spirit. Beginning August 1, 2009, officially licensed NFL maternity t-shirts will be available bearing NFL team logos. Every Motherhood Maternity store, including those within Destination Maternity locations, will carry a selection of team t-shirts in sizes small through extra large, based on the store’s geographic location. Also as of August 1st, all NFL maternity t-shirts will also be available online at www.motherhood.com, www.destinationmaternity.com, and www.nflshop.com. The websites will carry the entire selection of t-shirts in all sizes, and select teams in plus sizes. Now Mom-to-Be can show her colors all season long. Made from soft, 100% cotton, this t-shirt is designed for the growing belly and is cut to hug and flatter her curves. “We are so excited to offer these officially licensed NFL team t-shirts to the expectant mom,” said Rebecca Matthias, president and chief creative officer of Motherhood Maternity. “Now on game day she’ll be in the center of the action, supporting her team in style.”
- Fisher-Price launches Discover Your Way campaign ow.ly/Ay3yn 1 day ago
- Campbell to shutter Plum Baby UK ow.ly/Ay2oW 1 day ago
- What the FTC @LOreal Settlement Means for Beauty Advertising ow.ly/Ay1Yn 1 day ago
- Back-to-School Shoppers & Real-Time Deals 08/21/2014 bit.ly/1mpZpR7 3 hours ago
- Lay's Uses Courier, Pedicabs In Urban Sampling Push -- Kudos to the team behind this promo! bit.ly/1oZgZLw 1 day ago
- 46% of Women Go Online to Research a Food's Nutritional Information and it's NOT for their kids adweek.it/1v7ATJS 2 days ago
All content copyright 2008-2013 PME® Enterprises, LLC. PME®, PME EVENTS, and M2Moms® are trademarks and servicemarks of PME® Enterprises, LLC.