Motherhood Maternity®, in partnership with the National Football League®, has announced a brand new way for expectant women everywhere to show off their team spirit. Beginning August 1, 2009, officially licensed NFL maternity t-shirts will be available bearing NFL team logos. Every Motherhood Maternity store, including those within Destination Maternity locations, will carry a selection of team t-shirts in sizes small through extra large, based on the store’s geographic location. Also as of August 1st, all NFL maternity t-shirts will also be available online at www.motherhood.com, www.destinationmaternity.com, and www.nflshop.com. The websites will carry the entire selection of t-shirts in all sizes, and select teams in plus sizes. Now Mom-to-Be can show her colors all season long. Made from soft, 100% cotton, this t-shirt is designed for the growing belly and is cut to hug and flatter her curves. “We are so excited to offer these officially licensed NFL team t-shirts to the expectant mom,” said Rebecca Matthias, president and chief creative officer of Motherhood Maternity. “Now on game day she’ll be in the center of the action, supporting her team in style.”
- RT @lizfongemie: Experian Marketing Svcs exec named 2015 Stevie Woman of the Year - Congrats @ExperianMkt from your friends @M2Moms! http:/… 2 days ago
- How Moms Use Smartphones to Shop ow.ly/EGuVf 2 days ago
- . @LeapFrog launches online safety guide for kids and parents 2 days ago
- Experian Marketing Svcs exec named 2015 Stevie Woman of the Year - Congrats @ExperianMkt from your friends @M2Moms! prn.to/1uDLkpe 2 days ago
- US Parents Monitor Kids' Online Act. Closely. Duh, that's like having stairs w/o a babygate! shar.es/1XGj5J 2 days ago
- RT @M2W_Conference: Long-time #M2W Conference friends @WNBA: A Brand Doing Well By Doing Good ow.ly/ECLcT 3 days ago
All content copyright 2008-2013 PME® Enterprises, LLC. PME®, PME EVENTS, and M2Moms® are trademarks and servicemarks of PME® Enterprises, LLC.